Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Daily Bread is Forgiveness

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

THE LORD’S PRAYER
(Continued… Matthew 6:11-12)



 Gratitude… it is about gratitude. Gratitude creates a karma… a vibration of spiritual wellness that forgives and is gracious. Our daily bread is what sustains me and forgiveness gives me the peace of mind that is reciprocal. What is a plea but a self-centered wish for something I don’t have? The key is appreciation that evolves into acceptance of the forgiveness and the daily provisions I have been graced with. Transferring the guilt and remorse of wrongs I have done to loved ones, as well as those I had little or no respect for, to the dynamics of forgiveness creates the aura of grace that provides. Because I have made an attempt to wear the shoes of others I had been able to be free of that burden and see my daily challenges clearly; thus widening the circle… the support from family or community I would otherwise be isolated from by resentment, jealousy or contempt. Seeing God in you, and respecting you as a vessel of God, is how I let go of a destructive self-centeredness and create an aura of grace that provides and expands.


geo 4,855

No comments:

Post a Comment