Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Cowbell: Live and Let Live

I have a cowbell hanging on my lanai (yes, lanai is a better word for the place than patio, or porch, or balcony because lanai is a Hawaiian word for porch, patio or balcony all in one). So, I have a lanai… like the island called Lanai. Lanai is the patio… the porch… the balcony of Maui. So much for that: what I have is a cowbell hanging from the ceiling of my lanai and paper wasps have made a nest in it. I saw them at work and looked up in there seeing nothing unusual but didn’t think anything of it until this morning when I shined my flashlight into the cowbell. There I saw… oh, it must have been a hundred wasps all cuddled up cozy in there. They don’t do much ‘til it warms up a bit. At first, I admit, I was appalled at the nerve of them little critters… don’t they know that this is MY cowbell!

    "May I see your papers?" of course, they have papers, they are paper wasps!

    I showed it to Bon Bon and she said, “Can you spray them with bug spray?”

Sexy Feminista
    Really, I didn’t want to commit genocide on the girls… ya know. That’s what they are… girls. The boyos are the drones whose roll is to only come in and put some love juice into the queen and then get their little butts outa there before they are eaten alive! The rest: the workers, the security guards and the scouts are all girls (kinda a Andrea Dworkin conspiracy of the sexual domination and exclusion… like, we know the ONE THING that we need men for!).

    So, I thought about it and figured that maybe it would be too pissy and dangerous to remove the cowbell. I might as well leave it alone. Winter is coming and when it is cold enough they will all go someplace warmer. Nah, I’ll let their illegal immigration piss off some of our Mexican pals South of here. Just live and let live… that’s what I think is best, eh?

geo, 5,154

No comments:

Post a Comment