Friday, December 14, 2012

Polarity

My life has been one of extremes… polarizing extremes… emotional extremes of love and hate… faith and doubt… and so on. My observation today is that nature doesn’t work that way except in neutralizing and eliminating evolutionary progress. As one sage points out… “No tree can be planted on the North or South poles.” It is in the jungles… the rain forests of the tropics… where variety provides for most of the planet’s future. Ideals are fine but when they are rigid and unyielding there is little tolerance for compassion. It is in the temperate zones that civilizations rise where fields are plowed, planted and harvested.
    Can I moderate my extremes to allow compassion to reach fruition… or will I resort to formula set in stone to exclude and purge that which is contrary to my heart’s design?
geo 5,200

No comments:

Post a Comment