Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meld... Meld... Meld


Expanding my view outwardly as well as inwardly… to observe the evolution of my soul… to see that what I think I am and what I am limited by is to step into the dimension of the spirit. I am… we are… sober now and settle into a new realm of the spirit and grasp what evaded our consciousness until this very moment… always changing… always growing and allowing the Heart of Compassion to move me as the ego traps and failures drop away. This breath… this heartbeat calls me to dance with joy in union with, instead of in opposition to, the world around me. This acceptance is often mistaken for compliance but nothing could be further from the truth. This is a melding, as they say in Aikido… melding rather than direct confrontation. Turning the energy of my character defects into an asset rather than a deficit is melding. Welcoming my imagined enemies into my heart and loving them as I love myself… to aspire to heal rather than to harm… this is the spirit of emotional sobriety. Is this an unobtainable goal? I think perhaps… but isn’t my life a whole lot better when I turn my ambitions toward it?


geo 4,705

No comments:

Post a Comment