Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Open Your Potential

So the second step toward unleashing a free flow of creativity is to cultivate and connect fully with that awareness and sense of unlimited potential. Once you do so, you can come to realize that not only are you more than you had always thought you were, but your entire world is full of positive alternatives. Nothing is missing in your life; you are complete.
Shambhala Sun: Nov. 2012
The Great Perfection of Creativity
Geshe Tenzin Wangyal
&

This is the opening… the awakening of consciousness that moves me today. I am one of those people who need to connect with my inner potential each morning before I do anything else. It is a hunger that gets fulfilled each time my butt hits the cushion and I sit quietly. Truthfully, I am aware that I am only getting a glimpse that unlimited potential in store for me. A curtain opens and closes, wafting with the breeze of consciousness… it appears and disappears… and there are times I step through the portal and stay awhile… like when I write, sculpt or paint… or when I sit and listen to a hungry soul like myself… or when I hold a child in my arms, mesmerized by the wonder of its eyes… or when I embrace my beloved through sickness and health… These are the precious moments that give my life purpose because it is in a thousand moments like these that I know I am so very blessed to be here today.
geo 5,343


No comments:

Post a Comment