Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Depression

Heart heavy and mind fogged with an enduring sadness… a sadness … a bleak numbness that blots out all joy … not so dreary as grief… it sits on my chest. It sits doing nothing on the border of resignation… resignation: the companion of acceptance… acceptance that goes nowhere quickly and does nothing brashly… heart heavy and mind fogged by sadness, I trudge through sorrow.

Depression: there is nothing else to do but to allow it to pass…. I’ve been here before and will visit this desert again… but I don’t live in this wasteland…. just passing through. Allow it to pass because of its own time it will…

Here is where I seek refuge in the Heart of Compassion. Here is where I seek refuge in the Dharma. Here is where I seek refuge in the Sangha.

geo 5,377

No comments:

Post a Comment