Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Surgery

 I don’t have much to say this morning as my Bonnie is now in the O.R. the next 3 – 4 hours for a mitro-valve replacement or repair (i.e., open heart) surgery. She has been in good spirits and is brave. The surgeon has a good reputation and the treatment at Cottage Hospital is way above par compared to any other I’ve had experience with. She will be in intensive care until this evening but won’t be wanting to see anyone… probably even me.
            Surgery is one of those events in life that leaves our lives in the hands of a nearly complete stranger. We trust that the surgeon is good at his/her craft. We trust in that and surrender. Bonnie and I do appreciate your prayers today. May the healing hand of the Heart of Compassion pass over her heart today...

geo 5,387

No comments:

Post a Comment