Friday, June 14, 2013

Blissful Peace

There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything
Is a miracle.
Albert Einstein

&

It comes down to just a little effortless switch of the mind. I expect miracles and when I don’t open my eyes to them… a letter in the mail… news from afar…  I become a blank… depression sets in and nothing has any glory left in it. Then something catches my eye and the wonder returns: the light cast from the evening sun through the lacy leaves of a Mimosa tree… the blossoms of a Jacaranda… a bowl of rice… a lover’s laughter. It all returns in a flash. Is it so wrong to be tossed about by raw emotions? Isn’t that what passion for life is about? I don’t meditate to still my emotions but to fire them up! Fire them up with the will to live… to stand and breathe in the power and this is blissful peace.

geo 5,378

No comments:

Post a Comment