Sunday, January 29, 2012

Money, Money, Money!


Where money is concerned, I find that I can always use more of it but I have tried to live for the sake of my craft at such a meager subsistence level that the lines delineated to describe poverty would be an admirable goal for me to achieve. One of the side affects of this is to place the importance of money proportional to that of the world’s greediest misers. Today, I have enough income to barely support the pursuit of my bliss but I am cautious that the prudence I have found necessary to adopt now could filter into my behavior in the advent that I ever become more successful. My spiritual condition prepares me to become the master of any sort of prosperity rather than its slave. We try to remember that money is a tool rather than a goal. After all, if I didn’t have a couch I couldn’t help a friend.


geo, 4,608

No comments:

Post a Comment